With You

With You
Por Camila Fracalossi - 15/06/2008

"Os amores desgraçados pelo menos rendem boas histórias."
(Pedro, personagem de Wagner Moura em "Romance")


I'm the one that always loved you
And you're the one that I'll love
Though everyone warned me not to love
I'm still loving you that much

You're the one that don't deserve my love
But I do love you since the very start
When I knew you, I believed you
Someday would be someone for me

I did love you since the very start
Do you believe in fairytales?
I'm supposed not to do
But I keep wishing you

They always tell me you don't deserve my love
But it is still real
I don't know what to do
I'm only still in love with you

I just wonder if someday
Will I be here with you?
I'm just dreaming but I believe that
Someday I can be with you

É, algum tempo depois você olha e pode sorrir, dizendo: foi bom enquanto eu te amei. Apesar de tudo. Mas eu me orgulho de nós dois. E da nossa amizade. Obrigada.
Sem mais indiretas,
Cams.

PS: sim, é pra você. Essa é a boa notícia. A ruim... bom, a gente conversa depois.

0 comentários: