Perhaps It's So Right

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea.
All we do crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see.
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind."
[Sarah Brightman - Dust In The Wind]
Perhaps It's So Right
Por Camila Fracalossi

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Perhaps my mind needs a rest
My eyes can't stand looking into yours
Not like this, it's too much

Perhaps I need to remember
I just forgot the colours of the world
I can't even bet it's black

Everytime I ask myself
About what I'm feeling now
I have no answer...

Everytime I try to see
More than I can be
But I'm blind...

There's no fairy tales, real world is driving me mad
I can't wait until you talk to me, but I'm wrong
I know all I need to be okay is forget everything

Don't tell me all those words I already know
You've already told me, don't you remember?
Don't try to sweep all those dust in your heart
It won't make me feel better, neighter you
Don't forget to believe me
Cause it's a fact I always tell you the truth
Don't forget also to be true with me
Don't lie, don't try, don't dry
It's just my fault, need to forget, and promise I'll try.

0 comentários: